We bring forth Activated Clay Desiccant
is a naturally occurring biodegradable material having adsorption capacity upto 75% of its own weight. The Clay is treated with certain chemicals & polymers and mixed with calcium chloride so as to enhance the adsorption capacity. In case of relative humidity more than 50% these bags are more effective. Further, we offer Activated Clay Container Desiccant
at affordable prices.
- Environment Friendly : It is safe, odorless, non toxic, non corrosive and easily regenerated.
- Degradative : Since it is made from natural clay minerals it is 100% degradative.
- Adsorption Capacity : The adsorption rate is 50% - 100% higher than that of silica gel.
- Cost : It is quite cheaper than silica gel yet very effective.
- Duration : Protects products for much longer durations than silica gel.
- Gases : Its molecular structure helps it to adsorb harmful & poisonous gases like formaldehyde, sulphide, etc.
- RH=20% ≥ : 16%
- At 250 C RH=50% ≥ : 28%
- RH=80% ≥ : 50%
- RH=100%≥ : 70%
- At 380 C RH=90% ≥ : 75%
It is used in a number of fields listed below :
Packing Material :
- Electronics Semi Conductors
- Metal Chemical Products
- Military Products Health Care Products
- Precision Instruments Food Packaging
- Machinery Equipments & Parts Textiles
- Pharmaceuticals Furniture
- Diagnostics Leather Goods
- Agricultural Products Ware Houses
Cotton Cloth, Tyvek
Pack Size Offered :
100 Gms., 250 Gms., 500 Gms., 1000 Gms. Etc.